A guideline for fees involving cosmetic services......
Approximate fees for the cosmetic procedures discussed are as follows:
- Bleaching $295 (includes upper and lower trays and bleach kit)
- Composite Veneers $350 to $650 per tooth dependant upon complexity
- Porcelain Veneers $1000 to $1250 per tooth dependant upon complexity
- Porcelain Crowns $1050 to $1500 dependant upon type of crown
As you visit our office requesting dental care you undertake a personal obligation and responsibility for your account. Our office policy is to request payment from you as services are rendered. In an effort to keep dental costs down, while maintaining a high level of professional care, we have established the following payment plans for the use of our patients:
- We accept personal checks, bank checks and cash
- We accept Master Card, Visa American Express and Discover
- We offer a new line of instant credit called Care Credit, a credit card for dentistry. Care Credit offers payment plans extending 12 to 48 months more depending upon the amount borrowed.
- We offer a 10% discount to our senior citizens on non-laboratory involved procedures.
- We offer a 5% discount for prepayment or payment at time of all major treatment.
DHA participates directly with several insurance companies: Blue Cross of CT, BlueCross Federal Plan, and Delta Dental USA and others on an ever-changing basis in the volatile Insurance market. We accept payment as determined by these insurances. If you have other dental insurance available we will help you maximize your benefits. Please bring your insurance benefit booklet. Your portions of the fees will be computed at the time of your appointment and this amount is due at the completion of that appointment.